Innovations for your bike. Since 1868.
728 - The cutting-edge premium seatpost mudguard for quick-assembly on MTB with top-equipment.
The innovation in terms of seapost mudguard: a premium state-of-the-art clip-on rear mudguard for quick-assembly. As well available combined with clip-on mudguard VIPER X F -726 F for suspension fork.
- exclusive splash guard for rear wheel
- suitable for frames and forks (728 E SET) with and without suspension
- one-sided attachment
- innovative design
- for 24" up to 29" wheelsize
- absolutely variable due to quick-assembly
- 3D adjustable and relocatable
- color: black
0728 E SET
VIPER WALDMEISTER SET
Advice on Mounting
- After mounting the mudguard the distance between mudguard and tyre should not be less than 6 mm with fully compressed suspension elements.
- Break-cable and parts must not touch the mudguard during the entire suspension travel.
- Check mudguard before every use for firm seat and tighten if necessary.
- Please remove grease from the tube.
Our product groups
Hebie makes your bike complete for over 100 years. In 1868 founded as a producer of cork parts, Hebie focused on the production of bike parts in 1910. Learn more about the history of Hebie...
Made in Bielefeld.
We cater for every sector along the value – added chain in-house – ranging from idea generation to development and construction, production and logistics, right up to marketing. Learn more about Hebie in our new image film...
Hebie GmbH & Co. KG
Fon 0049 (0) 521 91419-0
Fax 0049 (0) 521 91419-40