Innovations for your bike. Since 1868.
Bike stand AX 616
616 - The classic for many cases.
- the classic for hub gears and oversized frames (up to 25mm)
- sturdy rear stand for axle fittings
- high stability thanks to:
- narrow fit on touring or sport frames
- additional axle fittings
- broad foot
- steel head
- coated steel legs
- continously adjustable without tools using twisting mechanism
- suitable for 26"-28"
- incl. adapter for different frame designs (tube diameter)
- load capacity up to 25 kg
- weight: 370 g (incl. fixings)
- alternatives: AX (618), FOX s (611), FOX m (671), FOX l (672V)
0616 E1 - AX
370 g (incl. fixings)
city, tour, recreation, bicycles with hub gears
black (powder coated)
Our product groups
PARKING | Kickstands
The widest stand range of the world from the most experienced stand expert of the world. A product range with solutions for any purpose and demand.
PROTECTION | Mudguards
HEBIE developed its first clip-on mudguard more than 30 years ago. The number of available Hebie mudguards has multiplied since then. What remains is VIPER - the original.
PROTECTION | Chainguards
Hebie chainguards - the symbiosis of approved tradition and modern elegance. The Hebie chainguard range ensures that you will get the perfect chainguard for any bike.
Do you have a question for us or one of our employees? Then don't hesitate to contact us! Perhaps we can also clarify your question in advance via the FAQ. Instructions and videos can also help you.
Hebie makes your bike complete for over 100 years. In 1868 founded as a producer of cork parts, Hebie focused on the production of bike parts in 1910. Learn more about the history of Hebie...
Made in Bielefeld.
We cater for every sector along the value – added chain in-house – ranging from idea generation to development and construction, production and logistics, right up to marketing. Learn more about Hebie in our new image film...
Hebie GmbH & Co. KG
Fon 0049 (0) 521 91419-0
Fax 0049 (0) 521 91419-40