Innovations for your bike. Since 1868.
Bike stand FIX 661
661 - The form-fit stand solution for bikes with KSA 40 device.
- designed in cooperation with bicycle industry
- form-fit stand solution for direct dropout fixing KSA 40: special adapter on the chain stay, hole spacing 40mm)
- completely rigid and stable connection thanks to direct dropout fixing
- massive steel head (3 mm)
- chain stay supported
- deep threads with 40mm spacing
NEW in 2017: Also available w/o thread (e.g. for threads in the frame) as 0661 OG E (w/o screws)
- coated tube
- proven Hebie mechanism
- broad foot for stability
- continously adjustable length without tools
- suitable for 26"-28"
- load capacity up to 25 kg
- incl. 2x fixing screw (stainless steel)
- weight: 390 g (incl. fixings)
- alternatives: , e FIX 40 (664)
0661 E - FIX 40:
Standard matt black
0661 E10 - FIX 40:
0661 UL E - FIX 40 L:
0661 OG E - FIX 40 OG L:
All variants - (FIX 40, FIX 40 L, FIX 40 OG)
approx. 390 g (incl. fixings)
multi-purpose for bikes with KSA 40 device
Our product groups
Hebie makes your bike complete for over 100 years. In 1868 founded as a producer of cork parts, Hebie focused on the production of bike parts in 1910. Learn more about the history of Hebie...
Made in Bielefeld.
We cater for every sector along the value – added chain in-house – ranging from idea generation to development and construction, production and logistics, right up to marketing. Learn more about Hebie in our new image film...
Hebie GmbH & Co. KG
Fon 0049 (0) 521 91419-0
Fax 0049 (0) 521 91419-40