Innovations for your bike. Since 1868.
Bike stand FIX 662
662 - The light solution for bikes with KSA 40 device.
- designed in cooperation with bicycle industry
- form-fit stand solution for direct dropout fixing KSA 40: special adapter on the chain stay, hole spacing 40 mm)
- completely rigid and stable connection thanks to direct dropout fixing
- plastic head (2C) with aluminium leg
- chain stay supported
- deep threads with 40 mm spacing
- proven Hebie mechanism
- broad foot for stability
- continously adjustable length without tools
- suitable for 26"-28"
- load capacity up to 25 kg
- incl. 2x fixing screw (stainless steel)
- weight: 220 g (incl. fixings)
- alternatives: FIX 40 (661), e FIX 40 (664)
Advice: to avoid contact with the disc brake, check the correct dropout alignment.
0662 E1 - lite FIX 40 black
220 g (incl. fixings)
multi-purpose for bikes with KSA 40 device
aluminium/black (other colors see Variants)
0662 E1 - lite FIX 40 black:
0662 E10 - lite FIX 40 matt:
2C-technology for stands
- light weight
Our product groups
PARKING | Kickstands
The widest stand range of the world from the most experienced stand expert of the world. A product range with solutions for any purpose and demand.
PROTECTION | Mudguards
HEBIE developed its first clip-on mudguard more than 30 years ago. The number of available Hebie mudguards has multiplied since then. What remains is VIPER - the original.
PROTECTION | Chainguards
Hebie chainguards - the symbiosis of approved tradition and modern elegance. The Hebie chainguard range ensures that you will get the perfect chainguard for any bike.
Do you have a question for us or one of our employees? Then don't hesitate to contact us! Perhaps we can also clarify your question in advance via the FAQ. Instructions and videos can also help you.
Hebie makes your bike complete for over 100 years. In 1868 founded as a producer of cork parts, Hebie focused on the production of bike parts in 1910. Learn more about the history of Hebie...
Made in Bielefeld.
We cater for every sector along the value – added chain in-house – ranging from idea generation to development and construction, production and logistics, right up to marketing. Learn more about Hebie in our new image film...
Hebie GmbH & Co. KG
Fon 0049 (0) 521 91419-0
Fax 0049 (0) 521 91419-40