Innovations for your bike. Since 1868.
Bike stand FIX 662
662 - The light solution for bikes with KSA 40 device.
- designed in cooperation with bicycle industry
- form-fit stand solution for direct dropout fixing KSA 40: special adapter on the chain stay, hole spacing 40mm)
- completely rigid and stable connection thanks to direct dropout fixing
- plastic head (2C) with aluminium leg
- chain stay supported
- deep threads with 40mm spacing
- proven Hebie mechanism
- broad foot for stability
- continously adjustable length without tools
- suitable for 26"-28"
- load capacity up to 25 kg
- incl. 2x fixing screw (stainless steel)
- weight: 220 g (incl. fixings)
- alternatives: FIX 40 (661), e FIX 40 (664)
0662 E - lite FIX 40
220 g (incl. fixings)
multi-purpose for bikes with KSA 40 device
aluminium/black (other colors see Variants)
0662 E - lite FIX 40:
0662 E1 - lite FIX 40 black:
0662 E10 - lite FIX 40 matt:
2C-technology for stands
- light weight
Our product groups
Hebie makes your bike complete for over 100 years. In 1868 founded as a producer of cork parts, Hebie focused on the production of bike parts in 1910. Learn more about the history of Hebie...
Made in Bielefeld.
We cater for every sector along the value – added chain in-house – ranging from idea generation to development and construction, production and logistics, right up to marketing. Learn more about Hebie in our new image film...
Hebie GmbH & Co. KG
Fon 0049 (0) 521 91419-0
Fax 0049 (0) 521 91419-40