Innovations for your bike. Since 1868.
Bike stand FIX 664
664 - The self-folding rear stand for KSA 40 dropout.
The eFIX 40 for bicycles with KSA 40 dropout is the self-folding stand solution for Speed Pedelecs. When the bicycle is brought into riding position, the bicycle stand folds in automatically. Like all Hebie rear stands, the eFIX 40 can withstand loads of up to 25kg.
- self-folding rear stand
- form-fit stand solution for direct dropout fixing KSA 40: special adapter on the chain stay, hole spacing 40 mm)
- for all e-bikes with KSA 40,
also for the class up to 45 km/h that requires registration
- completely rigid and stable connection thanks to direct dropout fixing
- chain stay supported
- deep threads with 40 mm spacing
- coated tube
- broad foot for stability
- continously adjustable length without tools
- suitable for 26"-28"
- load capacity up to 25 kg
- incl. 2x fixing screw (stainless steel)
- alternatives: FIX 40 (661) or lite FIX 40 (662)
0664 E - e FIX 40
e-bike, pedelec, city - with KSA 40 device
Our product groups
Hebie makes your bike complete for over 100 years. In 1868 founded as a producer of cork parts, Hebie focused on the production of bike parts in 1910. Learn more about the history of Hebie...
Made in Bielefeld.
We cater for every sector along the value – added chain in-house – ranging from idea generation to development and construction, production and logistics, right up to marketing. Learn more about Hebie in our new image film...
Hebie GmbH & Co. KG
Fon 0049 (0) 521 91419-0
Fax 0049 (0) 521 91419-40