Innovations for your bike. Since 1868.
Bike stand 661 T | FIX 40 T
The FIX40 T stand for KSA40 mounts with an extended head offers a much greater distance (approx. 70mm) to the axle center of the wheel due to the lower lying mechanism and thus enables an ideal use of trailer couplings. The special construction of the stand head offers the cyclist additional foot space. The stand is designed for wheels from 26”-28”, may be loaded with 25kg and weighs approx. 340 g. Of course made in Bielefeld/ Germany.
- extended head with deeper mechanism (centre distance approx. + 70 mm)
- with more free space below the axis: ideal for couplings
- more foot room
- development in cooperation with the bicycle industry
- positive bicycle stand solution for direct assembly of dropouts KSA 40: special mounting on the chain stay, hole spacing 40 mm
- absolutely strong and stable connection due to direct frame connection
- additionally supported under the chain stay
- through-hole threaded holes with 40mm spacing
- coated steel pipe
- proven lifting mechanism
- wide foot for safe standing
- infinitely variable length adjustment without tools
- suitable for 26"-28"
- max. load capacity up to 25 kg
- incl. 2 x fixing screw (stainless steel)
- weight: 340 g (without fixing material)
- alternatives: FIX 40 (661), lite FIX 40 (662), e FIX 40 (664)
0661 T E - FIX 40:
0661 T E
approx. 340 g (incl. fixings)
multi-purpose for bikes with KSA 40 device
Our product groups
Hebie makes your bike complete for over 100 years. In 1868 founded as a producer of cork parts, Hebie focused on the production of bike parts in 1910. Learn more about the history of Hebie...
Made in Bielefeld.
We cater for every sector along the value – added chain in-house – ranging from idea generation to development and construction, production and logistics, right up to marketing. Learn more about Hebie in our new image film...
Hebie GmbH & Co. KG
Fon 0049 (0) 521 91419-0
Fax 0049 (0) 521 91419-40