Innovations for your bike. Since 1868.
Bike stand 663 T | FIX 18 T
663 T - The lowered solution of the well-known FIX 18 (663) for bikes with KSA 18 device.
Our FIX 18 T with a longer head has a much larger distance to the center of the rear axis (about 70 mm) due to its lowered mechanism and is therefore the ideal solution in combination with coupling systems. The special construction of the stand head offers more foot space as well.
- lowered mechanism (in comparison with the normal FIX 18 (663)):
- more space below the axlis (e.g. for coupling systems)
- more foot space
- form-fit stand solution for direct dropout fixing KSA 18: special adapter on the chain stay, hole spacing 18 mm)
- completely rigid and stable connection thanks to direct dropout fixing
- chain stay supported
- deep threads with 18mm spacing
- coated tube
- proven Hebie mechanism
- broad foot for stability
- continously adjustable length without tools
- suitable for 26"-28"
- load capacity up to 30 kg
- incl. 2x fixing screw (stainless steel)
- weight: 340 g (incl. fixings)
- alternative: FIX18 (663), e FIX 18 (665)
0663 T E - FIX 18 T
340 g (incl. fixings)
multi-purpose for bikes with KSA 18 device
Our product groups
Hebie makes your bike complete for over 100 years. In 1868 founded as a producer of cork parts, Hebie focused on the production of bike parts in 1910. Learn more about the history of Hebie...
Made in Bielefeld.
We cater for every sector along the value – added chain in-house – ranging from idea generation to development and construction, production and logistics, right up to marketing. Learn more about Hebie in our new image film...
Hebie GmbH & Co. KG
Fon 0049 (0) 521 91419-0
Fax 0049 (0) 521 91419-40