Innovations for your bike. Since 1868.
Chainguard CHAINGLIDER 359
359 - one-wing, self-supporting chainguard.
The CHAINGLIDER has set a milestone in modern bike history with a visual and functional optimisation of clothing and gear protection.
The CHAINGLIDER open fits bicycles with hub gear or derailleur (Dual Drive).
- for bicycles with single chain wheel with 38 or 42 teeth
- für Räder mit Kettenspanner (z. B. Rohloff)
- suitable for mounting with chain spanner (Rohloff)
- suitable for hub gears, or combined hub gear/derailleur (e.g. SRAM Dual Drive or Shimano Intego, etc.)
- self-supporting design
- "floating" construction, no mounting parts needed
- easy and fast mounting without tools
- low-maintenance and comprehensive protection for clothing and gear
- max. chain wheel width 3 mm
- max. chain width 9 mm
- prevents chain from jumping off
0359 38 E1
CHAINGLIDER open 38 Zähne
0359 42 E1
CHAINGLIDER open 42 Zähne
Our product groups
Hebie makes your bike complete for over 100 years. In 1868 founded as a producer of cork parts, Hebie focused on the production of bike parts in 1910. Learn more about the history of Hebie...
Made in Bielefeld.
We cater for every sector along the value – added chain in-house – ranging from idea generation to development and construction, production and logistics, right up to marketing. Learn more about Hebie in our new image film...
Hebie GmbH & Co. KG
Fon 0049 (0) 521 91419-0
Fax 0049 (0) 521 91419-40