Innovations for your bike. Since 1868.
Mudguard VIPER 726 X
726 - The exclusive accessory for MTB with top equipment.
If all other options failed, as a last resort the VIPER X acts as a saddle mudguard (rear) or as a fork clamping guard (front, VIPER X F - 726 F).
VIPER X 726 is the most durable mudguard of its type. The buckle fastening was actually first developed for ski boots and fixes the VIPER X onto the saddle tube. The fine adjustment of the arm over the double joint is remarkably stable.
- exclusive splash guard for rear wheel
- suitable for frames with and without suspension
- special cross design
- for 26" up to 29" wheels
- easy to fit in a matter of seconds
- robust quick-release device for all seatpost diameters (up to 42 mm tubes)
- height and pitch angle coninously adjustable thanks to stable double link
- length approx. 44 cm, width approx. 72 mm
- weight: 240 g
- color: black
0726 E Set
VIPER X Set
Advice on Mounting
- After mounting the mudguard the distance between mudguard and tyre should not be less than 6 mm with fully compressed suspension elements.
- Break-cable and parts must not touch the mudguard during the entire suspension travel.
- Check mudguard before every use for firm seat and tighten if necessary.
- Please remove grease from the tube.
Our product groups
Hebie makes your bike complete for over 100 years. In 1868 founded as a producer of cork parts, Hebie focused on the production of bike parts in 1910. Learn more about the history of Hebie...
Made in Bielefeld.
We cater for every sector along the value – added chain in-house – ranging from idea generation to development and construction, production and logistics, right up to marketing. Learn more about Hebie in our new image film...
Hebie GmbH & Co. KG
Fon 0049 (0) 521 91419-0
Fax 0049 (0) 521 91419-40